Crosman Stinger R37 Spring Powered Tactical Airsoft Rifle
When purchasing a new airsoft gun for outdoors, the Crosman Stinger R34 Airsoft is one to consider choosing. It is lightweight, ensures accuracy on every shot, and has a removable stock for added stability and greater precision on every shot. It is also a cheap alternate to other guns, especially if you are just getting started, and want a gun which will provide you with the basics, and teach you how to shoot.
|Action Type||Single Shot Pull Back|
|Dimensions||1.2 lbs (weight) and 7.5” (length)|
|Ammo||0.12 / 0.20 g BBs|
So, whether you are with younger kids or out on the field of battle with the pros, the Stinger R34 Airsoft is a great gun to make use of.
Although there are a few drawbacks and negatives about the Stinger R34 Airsoft gun, it is a pretty good choice for beginners and those who are avid airsoft gun war players. Although it may not be the best gun for experts (as it is not as advanced as others on the market), it is a good choice for those who are just starting out.
- Adjustable/removable stock
- Quad rail mounting system for accessories
- High capacity magazine holds 400 airsoft bbs
- Removable aiming optic
- This product is restricted from shipment into the state of New York
At a reasonable price point, and with several great features to love, consumers are going to find that this rifle is a great choice for outdoor gaming. And, for an extremely low price (in comparison to other similar rifle guns), you are not going to find a gun that is more accurate or easy to work with than the Stinger R34 Airsoft. If you’re still looking, read our best airsoft assault rifle guide here.
Great power, pull back airsoft gun, ideal for beginners and pretty accurate.
- Great accuracy;
- Removable stock (allows you to have a better shot, regardless of how good you are, or whether you are just starting);
- It is extremely lightweight, making it easy to carry around when you are playing on a larger field;
- Quick fire (if you are playing in an intense paintball matchup and do not want to have to continually stop to reload);
- Holds a fair amount of pellets (so you are not going to miss a shot, or run out of pellets in the middle of a big match).
- Entry level beginner airsoft gun (so if you are looking for something that is more advanced, you may want to consider a different gun);
- Other brands that are reasonably priced, and do offer the same accuracy as the Stinger R34 Airsoft;
- Other guns on the market are better manufactured.