Aftermath Kraken AK-47 AEG Airsoft Assault Rifle
Today we’re going to review the Aftermath Kraken Airsoft AK-47 Rifle – a low-priced, high quality gun, perfect for intermediate players, or players with a budget. Honestly, you can’t compare it to the $500+ wood replica guns with crazy FPS, but this is the alternative which will give a competitive edge on the field, without the priceyness. With it’s solid look and feel, slightly heavy weight, and part metal build, it’ll make friends jealous immediately – as was my case, even for friends who never played airsoft in their lives.
|Action Type||AEG – Semi / Fully Automatic|
|Dimensions||6.8lbs (weight) and 34.50” (length)|
The Aftermath Kraken AK-47 Airsoft Rifle features some decent specifications such as;
- Caliber: 6mm
- Full & Semi-Auto Action
- Metal Gear Box System
- High Torque Motor
- Adjustable Spin Shot (TM) System
These give a clear picture of what to expect from the Airsoft gun in terms of performance which pretty much seems decent.
Overall, I love this gun. Affordable, yet very competitive on the field, it’s a great gun for starters, intermediate players, and players with a budget. The Kraken AK-47 is sure to deliver the playing experience you want with its power and reliability. Hardcore players with more cash on hand can easily go for more expensive guns. Take a look through our guide to the best airsoft rifles here.
A beat of an AEG Fully automatic Airsoft Rifle, this Aftermath Kraken AK-47 doesn't disappoint! Hard hitting, reliable and high capacity magazine.
- Great, reliable shooting
- Feels slightly heavy, looks realistic
- Very affordable price compared to similar AEG's
- Powerful at 370fps
- High capacity magazine
- Not as realistic looking as wood replicas
- Lower rate of fire per second compared to other higher-end AEG's. This is good in way, as you save ammo. But not as good for simply wiping out your enemy. Nevertheless it's good enough for intermediate/hardcore games where very high rates of fire are not needed.
- Loud shooting noise. Sounds nice, but perhaps not so good for stealth tactics.