Lancer Tactical M16 RIS AEG Electric Airsoft Assault Rifle
When it comes to choosing the best airsoft assault rifles, you can’t have too many conversations without talking about the LT-04B M16 RIS Carbine rifle. The first thing you’ll notice about this gun when you pick it up is that it’s made from a durable polymer which means it’s not too heavy. It also has a fully functional rail system which allows users to add accessories like flashlights, sights, scopes, etc.
Even the internals of this gun are of a high quality. We could go on and on but the only thing you’re interested in is the specs. So, here’s a quick rundown:
- GEN II VERSION – Upgraded with a nylon reinforced body, gearbox features metal gears along with the cylinder teeth
- IMPROVED ACCURACY – 6.03 tightbore inner barrel provides more accuracy, 8mm bushings operate gears to rotate smoothly,...
- EASY CHARGE – Comes with a 9.6V 1600 MAH Nunchuck battery and charger with a built-in indicator light; Automatic power...
|Action Type||AEG – Semi / Full Auto|
|Ammo||0.20 g BBs|
This gun doesn’t cost too much. You can find it just over $120. Now that’s a real steal if you ask us. Considering the fact that it can outperform most guns and is ready to use straight out of the box, there’s little reason to look elsewhere. In fact, you can use the money you save to buy more Airsoft accessories.
Also, just because it’s low cost, don’t be under the impression that it’s unreliable. You won’t have to worry about the gun breaking or falling apart easily.
These rifles use batteries and can shoot quite fast. Just make sure you only use .20g high-quality BBs so as to not damage the gun. Using any other type of ammunition will not just cause the gun to jam but will also void the warranty. Also, never fire the gun when it isn’t loaded as this too can damage your gun.
This is, hands down, one of the best offerings from Airsoft. Whether this is your first purchase or your hundredth, you are not going to be disappointed for sure.
Well built quality electric airsoft rifle from Lancer Tactical, perfect for skirmishing with a high capacity magazine and good velocity.
- Durable Metal Gearbox And Barrel.
- Adjustable Hop Up to improve accuracy.
- Good value for money.
- Would benefit from a smart charger to maintain battery stamina.
- On full auto, gun uses alot of BBs.